A premier martial arts program for preschool-aged children.
How It Works…
- Each class session uses fun activities to teach both basic techniques and life skills.
- Classes run in 4-week cycles, each of which focuses on a specific life skill.
- Students “test” up a level at the end of each cycle.
- After four cycles, students have the opportunity to earn a new belt.
Focus Teamwork Control Balance
Memory Discipline Fitness Coordination
- Little Ninjas is a school-year program. The Fall Semester will begin after Labor Day.
- Classes meet from 9:00 to 9:45 on Saturday mornings.