Congratulations to those students who passed their rank evaluations on Friday night, July 24, 2015!
Tyrese V. earned his Blue Belt; the first of the intermediate levels. Lilija C., and Keith and Keegan S. earned their Yellow Belts.
Rank testing is conducted each month for those students who qualify – meaning that they meet minimum class hour requirements and display positive attitude, good effort, and quality technique. Belts are not gifts – any belt worn by students in our dojo has been earned.
The sequence of belts in our dojo is as follows:
- White Belt
- Purple Belt
- Yellow Belt
- Orange Belt
- Blue Belt
- Green Belt with 1 Brown Stripe
- Green Belt with 2 Brown Stripes
- Green Belt with 3 Brown Stripes
- Brown Belt with 1 Black Stripe
- Brown Belt with 2 Black Stripes
- Brown Belt with 3 Black Stripes
- Black Belt